TERMS & CONDITIONS
For B&B Baraka, Antwerp
Welcome to our B&B. By booking you confirm that you have read and agree to our Terms & Conditions
1. General Terms
- These terms and conditions apply to all users of B&B Baraka, located Bredastraat 14/2, 2060 Antwerp.
- By booking with B&B Baraka, these T&Cs apply.
- A copy of the T&Cs can be provided free of charge on simple demand.
- Customers will have to provide proof of fixed residence and will have to have reached the age of 18.
- Owners and management of Baraka B&B are not liable for loss, theft or damage to customers’ property. The customer is liable for all costs related to litigation or other conflict resolution.
- Customers are liable for all risks related to their stay in B&B Baraka.
- Management and owners of B&B Baraka need to be notified immediately in case of damage to or disappearance of B&B Baraka property.
- Customers should follow instructions and guidelines provided by management.
- In case of breach of T&Cs, management reserve the right to deny customer access to the property with immediate effect, without notice and without reimbursement.
- Customers need to comply with Baraka’s Rules & Regulations.
2. Booking and confirmation
- A stay can be booked in person, by phone or in writing.
- The booking confirmation will be communicated via mail and is the mutual confirmation of the agreement.
- The T&Cs can be consulted on the website bb-baraka.be, a copy can be requested via e-mail.
- There is no booking charge applicable.
- Any stay needs to be paid in full upon arrival at the latest.
- In case of a long term booking, an advance payment of 40% of the price can be charged to secure the booking.
- Current prices are on the bb-baraka.be website.
4. Cancellation policy
- In case of cancellation of the booking, the customer needs to inform the management as quickly as possible.
- In case of cancellation from the day before the scheduled arrival day, the full amount of the agreed price is to be paid.
- In case of cancellation within a week before the scheduled arrival date, 50% of the agreed price is to be paid.
- In case of cancellation within two weeks before the scheduled arrival date, 25% of the agreed price is to be paid.
- The sum is to be paid within 14 days of the notice of cancellation.
5. Contact details
mobile: 0032 (0) 495 18 18 59
Account No.: BE89 7360 3098 3985
6. Arrival and departure
- Upon arrival you need to register with management.
- You require passport or other photo-ID.
- Check in is available on Friday, Saturday and Sunday as from 16:00, check out needs to happen before 10:30.
- Check out on Monday is 9:00 at the latest.
- In case premises are vacated prematurely, there will be no reimbursement of (part of) the price.
- Breakfast is served between 7:00 and 9:30. Management will try to cater for specific requirements.
- Breakfast is included in the price of the stay.
- Please inform management of specific dietary needs (dairy free – vegetarian – gluten free) 48 hours in advance.
8. Your Stay
- Subletting or have the room used by other guests than those registered at check in is strictly prohibited.
- Management needs to be informed about any visitors. Their stay needs to be paid for if it wasn’t included in the initial booking.
- Children are welcome, the rooms have ample space for a cot.
9. Health & Safety
- Customers are expected to keep accommodation tidy and respectable.
- No pets allowed.
- No smoking or fire allowed in the rooms. There is a designated smoking area on premise.
- The room and accommodation are accessible 24h/day during a booking.
We wish you a pleasant and relaxing stay in our B&B.